Better late than never, I’m finally getting my review of the Valentia Clear Lift Revitalizing Serum up, so let’s jump in!
I’ve been using the serum at night for a little over 2 weeks now along with my usual routine, so I feel like I can give a more accurate review of the product.
Here’s a quick rundown of my skin woes before we start. I have texture issues, redness, hyperpigmentation, and dryness.
This luxuriously revitalizing treatment is formulated to bring out your best self. Infused with a unique blend of botanicals, essential oils, and vitamins, this serum supports circulation and reoxygenation. Your skin is left hydrated, more even, and resilient to future damage. Valentia´s Clear Lift Revitalizing Serum is a transformative addition to any skin care routine. – Valentia
– Deeply moisturizes
– Renews texture & tone
– Brightens & corrects
– Increases skin cell turnover & elasticity
– Minimizes fine lines
Has the Clear Lift Revitalizing Serum helped? I’d say yes. My skin does feel all around healthier since I added thin into my routine. The texture of my skin has softened and appears a bit smoother now. I feel like my skin looks more radiant when I wake up in the morning and less dry.
When I first applied the serum I thought, ” There is no way this going to hydrate my skin.” Because it has such a thin consistency, but it does hydrate fairly well. I wouldn’t say skip your regular moisturizer and just use this but it definitely adds a nice hydrating boost to your normal routine.
Like Valentia’s other serums and creams, this one comes in a glass bottle with a pump. I really like their packaging. In fact, I brought this with me in my bag one a road trip and it held up perfectly well.
Here’s a list of the special ingredients used, for a full list if ingredients look here.
- Wakame Bioferment (Seaweed): Increases skin oxygen consumption to detoxify and boost antioxidant defenses.
- Gotu Kola: Lessens the appearance of scaring from acne and hyperpigmentation, and increases skin firmness.
- Lactic Acid: A natural Alpha Hydroxy Acid (AHA) that increases skin cell turnover, for healthier renewed skin.
- Licorice: Lightens unwanted pigmentation & corrects skin discoloration.
- Argan Oil: Naturally rich in Vitamin E, this oil reduces water loss and protects skins resiliency and elasticity.
So, does The Clear Lift Revitalizing Serum do what it claims? For the most part yes. I’m going to continue using it for sure.
Huge Thank you to Valentia and Brandbacker for giving the opportunity to work with such a great a brand. The product was sent to me for review but the opinions are all my own.
Bee Beautiful. Bee You.